Evil Genie!

Granted, but you get sent to jail, since you don't have an excuse when you go to court about being insane.

I wish I didn't just confuse myself.
 
Granted, but it happens again & you get sent to a mental instusesion


I wish i knew how to spell a lot of words
 
Granted, but your mind overflows with the immense power of knowledge, and you go crazy.

I wish I could go to bed. =P
 
Wish granted, but then you lose 525 gil. =P

I wish I could dodge bullets.
 
Granted, but you certainly can't dodge a sword. =D

I wish you could dodge the swords, cause then you'd be like Neo, and stuff. XD
 
Granted, but you get caught in an unboring love rectangle, not at your work.

I wish I could finish up this battle topic. XD
 
Granted, but it's hair is shaved off, and you love it less. O_o

I wish I woke up a few hours ago.
 
Granted, but eventually people make fun of you that you can't sleep
I wish to be always healthy
 
Granted, but you choke on it (just slightly!)
I wish to become a great footballer (<<<<True wish!)
 
Granted, but in a game, you break your foot. =O

I wish I had invincible fingers! XDD
 
Granted, but that's pretty much what you have.......you're a hand
whatever i get, i wish the person below me gets it double
 
You get a million, so I get two. =P

I wish I didn't have to make such a hard decision. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top