Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 8, 2007 #1,261 Granted, but you go insane about it I wish i didn't go insane
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 8, 2007 #1,262 Granted, but you get sent to jail, since you don't have an excuse when you go to court about being insane. I wish I didn't just confuse myself.
Granted, but you get sent to jail, since you don't have an excuse when you go to court about being insane. I wish I didn't just confuse myself.
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 8, 2007 #1,263 Granted, but it happens again & you get sent to a mental instusesion I wish i knew how to spell a lot of words
Granted, but it happens again & you get sent to a mental instusesion I wish i knew how to spell a lot of words
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 8, 2007 #1,264 Granted, but your mind overflows with the immense power of knowledge, and you go crazy. I wish I could go to bed. =P
Granted, but your mind overflows with the immense power of knowledge, and you go crazy. I wish I could go to bed. =P
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 8, 2007 #1,265 granted, but in doing so you WET THE BED HAHAHAHAHAHH i wish the girl i liked liked me
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Feb 9, 2007 #1,266 Granted, but she likes some other person better than you I wish that I wasn't confused :S
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 10, 2007 #1,267 granted, but U LOSE YOUR TESTICALS AHAHAHAHAHAAH i wish i could change my title
Yggdrasill Cruxis Angel Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 280 Age 34 Location Fox Rivers Occupation Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am. RPG Name Mithos Feb 10, 2007 #1,268 Wish granted, but then you lose 525 gil. =P I wish I could dodge bullets.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 10, 2007 #1,269 Granted, but you certainly can't dodge a sword. =D I wish you could dodge the swords, cause then you'd be like Neo, and stuff. XD
Granted, but you certainly can't dodge a sword. =D I wish you could dodge the swords, cause then you'd be like Neo, and stuff. XD
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Feb 10, 2007 #1,270 *poof!* Granted, but you get hit by a bus! "If you can dodge traffic..." XD I wish I wasn't so bored (and at work!)
*poof!* Granted, but you get hit by a bus! "If you can dodge traffic..." XD I wish I wasn't so bored (and at work!)
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 10, 2007 #1,271 Granted, but you get caught in an unboring love rectangle, not at your work. I wish I could finish up this battle topic. XD
Granted, but you get caught in an unboring love rectangle, not at your work. I wish I could finish up this battle topic. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 10, 2007 #1,272 um..granted but you get in trouble for doing it o.o i wish i had another kitten
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 10, 2007 #1,273 Granted, but it's hair is shaved off, and you love it less. I wish I woke up a few hours ago.
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 12, 2007 #1,274 granted, but for those extra hours you were unbelievebly tired and fell asleep NOW Edit: whoops didnt wish!!!! um wish i never got tired.... Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
granted, but for those extra hours you were unbelievebly tired and fell asleep NOW Edit: whoops didnt wish!!!! um wish i never got tired....
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 15, 2007 #1,275 Granted, but eventually people make fun of you that you can't sleep I wish to be always healthy
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 15, 2007 #1,276 Granted, but you get hit by a car. ='( I wish I had a drink. =D
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 15, 2007 #1,277 Granted, but you choke on it (just slightly!) I wish to become a great footballer (<<<<True wish!)
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 15, 2007 #1,278 Granted, but in a game, you break your foot. =O I wish I had invincible fingers! XDD
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 16, 2007 #1,279 Granted, but that's pretty much what you have.......you're a hand whatever i get, i wish the person below me gets it double
Granted, but that's pretty much what you have.......you're a hand whatever i get, i wish the person below me gets it double
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 16, 2007 #1,280 You get a million, so I get two. =P I wish I didn't have to make such a hard decision. XD