Evil Genie!

granted, but you must become the slave of a genie.
I wish for no genie.
 
Granted, but you're a virgin forever...

I wish for a Coke.
 
Granted, but its warm.
I wish I could hack into my schools computer system and have the speakers blare out Hells Bells for revenge at the librarian.
 
Granted, but you're arrested and found guilty on terrorism charges. Enjoy prison :D

I wish I owned a Fortune 500 company.
 
Granted, but then it goes bankrupt.
I wish thre wasn't any condition that offsets my wish :D
 
granted, but you'll never become as popular as he is.
I wish I could have all Final Fantasy VII Compilation!!!
 
granted, but all the disks are scratched and don't work.
I wish for the game to stop. (Not really)
 
Granted, but then somebody will start the game again.
I wish I never had headache!!
 
Granted, but they then take over your life.
I wish for nothing.
 
Last edited:
Granted, but you'll have to relive a day forever

I wish I was a moviestar
 
Granted, but you'll become addicted to drugs and alcohol and you'll die young.
I wish I went to the moon
 
Granted but then you'd have to live your hole life in isolation without internet and then you wouldn't be able to visit ffnet anymore :eek:

I wish I was a god
 
Granted, but then your caught and fried while you're still alive

I wish I had a Hammer
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top