Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Oct 4, 2005 #121 granted, but the genie gives you bad luck. i wish...for a better wish.
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 4, 2005 #122 granted, but you must become the slave of a genie. I wish for no genie.
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Oct 4, 2005 #123 granted, now an even eviller(is that a word?) genie appears! i wish i was good at ff tactics games...
granted, now an even eviller(is that a word?) genie appears! i wish i was good at ff tactics games...
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Oct 4, 2005 #124 Granted, but you're a virgin forever... I wish for a Coke.
R Rorschach Black Mage Member Joined Sep 28, 2005 Messages 164 RPG Name Pixeled Oct 4, 2005 #125 Granted, but its warm. I wish I could hack into my schools computer system and have the speakers blare out Hells Bells for revenge at the librarian.
Granted, but its warm. I wish I could hack into my schools computer system and have the speakers blare out Hells Bells for revenge at the librarian.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Oct 4, 2005 #126 Granted, but you're arrested and found guilty on terrorism charges. Enjoy prison I wish I owned a Fortune 500 company.
Granted, but you're arrested and found guilty on terrorism charges. Enjoy prison I wish I owned a Fortune 500 company.
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 4, 2005 #127 Granted, but then it goes bankrupt. I wish thre wasn't any condition that offsets my wish
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Oct 4, 2005 #128 granted, but the genie gets angry that you outsmarted him, and banishes you to the cleft of dimension i wish that i could draw as well as amano...
granted, but the genie gets angry that you outsmarted him, and banishes you to the cleft of dimension i wish that i could draw as well as amano...
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 4, 2005 #129 granted, but you'll never become as popular as he is. I wish I could have all Final Fantasy VII Compilation!!!
granted, but you'll never become as popular as he is. I wish I could have all Final Fantasy VII Compilation!!!
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 4, 2005 #130 granted, but all the disks are scratched and don't work. I wish for the game to stop. (Not really)
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 7, 2005 #131 Granted, but then somebody will start the game again. I wish I never had headache!!
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Oct 7, 2005 #132 granted, now you have a toothache i wish...for infinite art supplies to manifest at whim...
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 9, 2005 #133 Granted, but they then take over your life. I wish for nothing. Last edited: Oct 9, 2005
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Oct 9, 2005 #134 Granted, the world ends and there is nothing I wish I had more time
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 9, 2005 #135 Granted, but you'll have to relive a day forever I wish I was a moviestar
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 9, 2005 #136 Granted, but you'll become addicted to drugs and alcohol and you'll die young. I wish I went to the moon
Granted, but you'll become addicted to drugs and alcohol and you'll die young. I wish I went to the moon
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 10, 2005 #137 Granted but then you'd have to live your hole life in isolation without internet and then you wouldn't be able to visit ffnet anymore I wish I was a god
Granted but then you'd have to live your hole life in isolation without internet and then you wouldn't be able to visit ffnet anymore I wish I was a god
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 10, 2005 #138 Granted, but all the other gods destroy you. I wish to be a fish.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 10, 2005 #139 Granted, but then your caught and fried while you're still alive I wish I had a Hammer
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Oct 11, 2005 #140 granted, but you accidently nail yourself in the arm(ow! ) i wish to not be immune from every possible disease or sickness.
granted, but you accidently nail yourself in the arm(ow! ) i wish to not be immune from every possible disease or sickness.