Evil Genie!

Granted, but you picture are of a naked guy

Ahh, my DBSK poster!!! Who did this?!! What happened to Yunho!!! Oh well at least it wasn't M.C The Max.

I wish it was April for I can see M.C The Max again
 
Granted, but their concert is on my birthday and you prefer me over them, so you miss them.

I wish Some dudes from here (FFNet) could come to my birthday! :p
 
Granted, but they don't bring any presents

I wish I had a new layout for my M.C The Max Fan-Site
 
Granted, but 1000' of K-pop fans join, ha ha ha!!!

I wish M.C The Max company wasn't so evil

Wait oh no, what with all this M.C The Max news.
Now the whole M.C The Max Vs. M.C The Max war is about to begin.
Oh man, can't they let me be happy for oneday.
 
Last edited:
Wish granted, but I end up being always serious.

Ok this what wish,

I wish M.C The Max company wasn't so evil.
 
Granted, but the graphtic aren't clear

I wish I was married to Isu of M.C The Max
 
Granted, but your computer crashes.

I wish I was in school right now
 
Granted, u're a straight A nerdy kid who's missin out her life coz of her love to school!
(THAT was easy!)

I wish i would win my football game on friday!
 
Granted, but the team you were to face didn't show up

I wish I could trick my teacher to give me some Services Learning Hours for my site.
 
Meh, a real reason is that i have a wedding to attend at the game time so....game canceled :(

Anyways. Granted, but eventually he finds out..... you figure out the rest

I wish I could be in 2 places at the same time
 
Granted, but you are spilt in two-except that each of you are only half your normal size.

I wish I was Jessica Jaymes.
 
Granted, but that the only thing you know in life :p

I wish i could stop usin smilies :D
 
There are worse things in life than only knowing who an ultra hot porno babe is. ;)

Anywyay, granted, you become a smilie. And nobody uses you.

I wish I had silver feet. Sweet.
 
Last edited:
Granted, but as a national wonder, ur country place u in a musuem and u have to stand up and smile for the rest ofur life

I wish the weather was nice today!
 
Granted, but the weather will be of extreme suck for the rest of all time.
Way to go.

I wish I could wiggle my finger to make explosions.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top