F.F's Best love story

Cest FF Couple


  • Total voters
    31
  • Poll closed .
i still like the yuna n rikku pic lol but my fav r still wakka n lulu. for a lot of reasons
 
yeah wakka n lulu have certain similarities to me n marius lol im starting to think we are getting more like tidus n yuna step by step any way. but to make this poll even more scary check out what i found.
 

Attachments

  • AerisandCloudosWedding.jpg
    AerisandCloudosWedding.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 68
  • normal_6-ff7_20.jpg
    normal_6-ff7_20.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 051016_nikki.jpg
    051016_nikki.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 70
oh my D.R,...(whats gottin n2 u lately?) ur a hopeless romantic. the wedding photo was pretty. the second one was pretty normal. and well the last one well its every mans fantasy lol. but they were all neat pics. thank u
 
Yeah I liked the third one because it had more than just Aerith in it...I can't stand her as some of you know. Even though the wedding one is cute...I guess I could close my eyes and pretends its me lol
 
ya kno now that i look back at it all i should've picked reno n elena. but wakka n lulu had a familiar thing them at the time. but i think elena is hot n looks similar 2 my wifey.yum!!
 
Gackt Camui said:
wolfandkatie.jpg

There you go Cloud and Aerith.

= OOO! Wow! Aerith looks soooo cute in that pic (i think it's mainly because she has her hair down.) = \ You may just be changing my mind about the whole 'love triangle' between the two of em and Tifa. = P~

I edited the options and reset the date of this one. I think its funny stuffs so I left in a couple of the options just for discussion's sake - and put some new one's in (to please Spec 'n others.)

;)

darkreno said:
i still like the yuna n rikku pic lol

You silly man...Rikku and Yuna are related. XD!
 
Last edited:
i voted 4 cloud and aerith...only coz cloud's jus the best character in all of the FF series, and the thing between him and aerith should have been 4eva...i almost voted for squall and rinoa b'coz rinoa completely changed squall's heart and mind around, and now he loves her back...even though she like siefer first :)
 
im not sure who to vote for? im thinkin zidane n garnet, but i also want to vote for tidus n yuna. im still guessing........hmmm?
 
I don't even want to think about Barret and Cloud...thats just as bad as Rude and Reno...you ever seen those pics. I wanted to poke my eyes out with an icecream scooper after I turned off the computer.
 
Yeah lets not think about it and think of something more like...Cloud and Reno. Now thats a good yaoi pairing lol
 
it is a very scary thought tho...makes u never wanna get arrested ever again lol j/kiddin ..but 4 real....reno n cloud is a pretty vision compared to barret n cloud.
 
looks like ur still invisioning jail time 4 da fellas. but you kno cloud n aeris have the same number of votes locke n celes have..i wonder if that tie breaker would ever infold..just a thought.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top