F.F's Best love story

Cest FF Couple


  • Total voters
    31
  • Poll closed .
u kno what i think it is gackt? its dat we don have no lesbian topics 4 da fellas..lol
 
Yeah that probably is right. I would start one...but thats kinda weird...not to mention you can't really find any classy pics of girls making out. Its all nasty stuff you know? Nobody wants to see that, and its against the rules
 
Gackt Camui said:
They will get over. Its your thread neways. Post what you want and tell them to get over it.
maruis-78 said:
YEAH UR RIGHT!!! :) .........man i hope he's not n school right now..i have even gayer pics of reno,,...im a mess...its funny 2 me...maybe D.R should b...?

If you think that's "on topic", then by all means, continue.

I do understand your POV though, so I'll stop getting on your case. Just try to not stray TOO off topic. ^_^

Gonna add SquallxRinoa too, because so many people are asking.
 
its ok hydra this thread is mainly based 4 comical research n blunt opinions as well.i don mind,,:)
 
yeah lets c em ..
 
This one is really cute!
ff7-rufus.jpg
 
I had to vote to Aerith and Cloud's one. ^^
 
=D
Nice one!! XD
Thanky ^^
 
Oh please most of those options are frivolous and none of those are really into the story context of the games like Reno, Barret and Don Corneo especially him because pimps don't love. For me I prefer Zidane and Garnet's story the most.
 
Lyde Lyde said:
Oh please most of those options are frivolous and none of those are really into the story context of the games like Reno, Barret and Don Corneo especially him because pimps don't love. For me I prefer Zidane and Garnet's story the most.
Woah rly?

Love for the family is all they need. <3

Anyway, I voted TifaxCloud.

So orginal.
 
o yeah thats what i needeed, n-e wayz well if u read da first post who cares we're all here 2 have some fun with it besides ..,what good is lovin somethin if u can't poke a lil fun at it.
 
reno n rufus kiss pic rocks :)...we better get them drunk 2 GACKT..lol
 
Lyde Lyde said:
Oh please most of those options are frivolous and none of those are really into the story context of the games like Reno, Barret and Don Corneo especially him because pimps don't love. For me I prefer Zidane and Garnet's story the most.[/QUOTE

;evg marius pay dis fool no mind..seein as he wasn't usin it n da first place.look here Lyde Lyde readin is n important talent u should've read marius's first post.n-e wayz i voted 4 lulu n wakka.
 
take it easy D.R.its alright....(blushes)thankx 4 the defence. im gonna get some more pics.4 this thread...kisses n hugz D.R
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top