favorite main character.

Favorite ffVii character.

  • Cloud Strife

    Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Barret Wallace

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Tifa Lockhart

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Aerith Gainsburough

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Red XIII (Nanaki)

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Yuffie Kisagari

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cait Sith

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Vincent Valentine

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Cid Highwind

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 5 10.0%

  • Total voters
    50
I mast say sameting and that is u forgat to say that Zack was boyfriend of Aeris when u speak abaut him.
For Squall vote this is not FF 8 forum so hmm
For me Cid i said that before.
 
This is what I thought was a cool question.
What would Sephiroth's Limit Breaks be! :cool: :rolleyes:

The only attack I've ever seen him use that could be called a Limit Break would be Super Nova! Anyone have any ideas?
 
On the hero side Cloud. But my favorite period is Sethiroth.
 
id have to say(although i like Clouds personality since its a lot like mine) Vincent is my favourite...hes got that coolnes under pressure and a way of showing up in the peak of the hour...
 
Sigh. :( We really need to stop all this double posting. Half of this page is spam. Have at it Zero.

No one voted for Yuffie. I didn't like her because I never forgave her for stealing all of my materia! :mad: That really made me mad the first time I played FF7 because I didn't realize that I could get the materia back by chasing Yuffie. :o
 
*Kills spam*

Hi. :) Yeah, I know, again. Anyway, to everyone that feels that double posting is okay, I'm here to tell you it's not. (Although it's pretty common forum ettiqittue to not spam in the first place.) If you aren't sure what spam is, or anything else, consult the Forum Rules, which were made for a reason.

In addition, if you see anything (even somewhat minor things like double-posting), please use the Warn feature. Unfortunately, we aren't omnipotent, as much as that'd be nice.
 
I like Vincent, he pretty cool for a mysertious character but I like Cloud better, he just rocks.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top