FFVII, Dirge of Cerberus

Oh man I love that song! That is probably the only thing thats actually decent about the game, is that song!
 
Oy have you seen the music vid for that song? Go onto youtube and look up dirge of cerberus and you should find it there. Its awesome, even has a few screen shots of Cloud! My fav parts are when you Cloud (ofcourse!) and when Vincent is in full form and that chick is shot out to him and puts back his 'heart'?! And you see him go from wild to tame if you know what I mean, its in the beginning of the music vid about 30secs into it! AWESOME DUDES!
 
Yeah I have seen it like 4 times....Um you remember I like Gackt right?
He's the one in my sig and avi lol....so Yeah of course I have seen it. I like the whole thing...The video is amazing.
 
I don't own it so....its only good because Vincent is in it!

vincent.jpg

Now tell me...is that pic hot?
 
V__V yes and still not getting anywhere. I don't have the huge blue matria so that dosen't help either
 
XD I wish I could...I knew I should have pushed him out of the helicopter when I had the chance!
 
Yeah lol. The yaoi with him in it...its just scary. You get it when you just type in FF yaoi....and sometimes he with Reno....others he with....TIDUS! The stuff you can find.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top