FFVII, Dirge of Cerberus

HEY! Don't encourage the spamer! Last thing we need is, whats, her face showing up and getting ride of our topics all over again! Gee a total of 7 post and all of them spam? Wonder how long it will take this person to get banned.
 
Not too long... nyahahah

But again in the post, I... like you see, kinda am a "fan" of Vincent, so i dunno... when I pass in the Game Shop I think.. To buy, or Not To Buy? then I don't buy it... gargh... xD

But Spec told me that it has good graphics, cutscenes and things like that..
 
The sound track is awesome! The game is worth while if you are a fangirl...I am. Not as much as Gackt but you get my point so it was good..besides the fact that...all of the time...in looks like Vincent is wearing a diaper...but I still love him
 
In game graphics, not that great. Camra angles, ah you get to look at Vincents butt all the time what can I say. Sound track 10 outta 10. Cutt sence 100 outta 100, simply amazing! In the end, yes it is a fan girl game basicly.
 
LIKE ME TOO!!!! WOOTAH!!!
I just shifted into a new house now I gotta wait to buy a new PS2 :-( Oh wells. I'm only getting PS2 for FF! lol And maybe Carbon, that game is cool.
 
Yeah...why don't you get a ps3 which plays ps2 games...and ps3 games...dvds and blu ray? lol to exspensive?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top