Gossip of FFNet

jetpack that fires..lazer...wha? No jetpacks make you go poof and fly into the air! O_O but one with lazers would be 3ffing 1337!

No I heard I have a limegreen corvet named Johnson!
 
Shut up, your caught!

I heard if you eat a powdered doughnut, it tastes fleshy. Almost like, A HUMAN HAND.
 
I put my s..on your b..

I MEAN...

Oops. I heard someone's gonna shoot someone nao!
 
I know. XD

Still, it be your codename.

.....

I head Head On applies directly to the forehead.
 
I heard I made Hydra happy by giving him sea salt ice cream and a rice ball. *Yes I made both of those tonight for real! Sea Salt Ice Cream is yummy in my tummy!*
 
I heard T-C's been playing too much Japanese KH2. XD XD XD

(Rice Balls and SSIC FTW)
 
Would you believe I am playing KH 1 right now XD

*handshydraSSIC* I heard I handed Hydra SSIC
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top