- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
I'm kinda sad and disheartened that nobody from here wished me a happy birthday (on the 4th.) =P
Ah, I almost forgot you are my favourite (and only) student!It's ok guys... and lol @ Leon's Merry Christmas line and Spec of course. ^^
Love you all (especially you Kat) =^_^= LOL
Tchau
i know u do o.oWanna fight about it?
Spec Highwind said:h, I almost forgot you are my favourite (and only) student!
Parabéns, João!
I'm NOT married...with anyone.
so u say
but what happens in vegas doesn't always stay in vegas u know
i used to work as a priest there n u were the frunkest couple i've seen in a church![]()
![]()
![]()
and
JTFR, people stopped using promise strings for marriage since the hippies started bathing
(Wherever u're gonna ban me just don't make it same place as kb's >.<)
.....*SAMCK....AGAIN*
i think now is as good time as any to tell u kb, maybe english is just not ur thing
u should sign up for spec's class n start trying portueguese, i think we'll have a better chance of understanding what u're saying then ^.^