Happy (belated) Birthday... to myself.

er, sorry,

>.>

<.<


if it's any consolation, 0.0

no one will know that u're getting older ~.~


and......


dont be sad, my mind's been busy these last few days,


so



MERRY CHRISTMAS! ^.^
 
Oh... I don't usually check the birthdays, sorry, John.

Anyway, I wish you to get older and older and to die soon.


Nah, I just wish you a happy birthday and hope this can repeat for many years ^^ (yes, we are doomed to forget your birthday forever).
 
I been gone for a few days, sorry.
Happy Late Birthday. :D

I wish u the best, and many happiness
 
So i'm late at Saying "happy b-day" Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?

have a Happy one....errrr Next Year?
 
Wanna fight about it?
i know u do o.o

u ALWAYS do :-/

Spec Highwind said:
h, I almost forgot you are my favourite (and only) student!

Parabéns, João!

So spec /who is 15 years old/ teaches john /a man married/ with kat /who is 14 years old/

























u know i'll say it!:D


























!!O.O!! Holy Smokez !!O.O!!

EDIT: yes u know i'm just messin around.. birthday present :p
 
I'm NOT married...with anyone.


Not that being married w/her would be such a bad thing...in another country or something maybeh. C=


Obrigado Rúben. ^^

Agora, eu quero pizza por favor. xD Estilo de Chicago claro. XDD;
 
I'm NOT married...with anyone.

so u say

but what happens in vegas doesn't always stay in vegas u know :rolleyes:

i used to work as a priest there n u were the frunkest couple i've seen in a church :p :p :p :D

and

JTFR, people stopped using promise strings for marriage since the hippies started bathing ;)

EDIT: or was that another couple *wonders*

i think u 2 used pretzels for rings, kind of weird but it was nice when u bit the rings off each other's fingers when i pronounced u mizter n mizzes :D!




(Wherever u're gonna ban me just don't make it same place as kb's >.<)
 
Last edited:
so u say

but what happens in vegas doesn't always stay in vegas u know :rolleyes:

i used to work as a priest there n u were the frunkest couple i've seen in a church :p :p :p :D

and

JTFR, people stopped using promise strings for marriage since the hippies started bathing ;)




(Wherever u're gonna ban me just don't make it same place as kb's >.<)

.....*SAMCK....AGAIN*

SO When ARE you Gonna Marry her And Make Little Baby Flames?
 
Here, if you don't like I gladly keep. :D
yunagift.png


Yunaavatargift.png


Made myself with no tut. :p
 
*almost dies from laughter*
omgggggg.

XD

Leon!
You freakin' crack me up, seriously!
I LOL every time i read of your posts, and I giggle everytime I read John's posts, too.

xD

I love this place.
:rolleyes:
 
.....*SAMCK....AGAIN*

i think now is as good time as any to tell u kb, maybe english is just not ur thing

u should sign up for spec's class n start trying PORTUGUESE, i think we'll have a better chance of understanding what u're saying then ^.^
 
Last edited:
I think THAT's a language from some yet uncharted island over the oceans ^^"

And I doubt those natural from that island are really from our planet :º
 
i think now is as good time as any to tell u kb, maybe english is just not ur thing

u should sign up for spec's class n start trying portueguese, i think we'll have a better chance of understanding what u're saying then ^.^

I missed one Word,Shut Up And I Think Spec Does not Want Me to Gain The portueguese skill
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top