Hi everyone!

HEY! people! hiya!

whos gonna go see Rocky Balboa? I mean...i might, and then get fat on hotdogs.

SQUEEEK!!!

YAY! FFNET!
 
TheTARDIS said:
HEY! people! hiya!

whos gonna go see Rocky Balboa? I mean...i might, and then get fat on hotdogs.

SQUEEEK!!!

YAY! FFNET!
I'm going to see it.
 
I just beat Seymour Flux the day before yesterday. It didn't take long. Tonite when I get home I will be playing FFX and FF8, then The Sims2 if I have time. Then go online and download new stuff for my Sims and Post new pics for you guys of my Sims. Then I will just kick it with my crew.
 
John Smith said:
HI LUIS! *Luis falls*

DANG! I did! XD But it doesn't matter, you know... I'm back to the country XD
Everyone speaks an understandable language!! XD
 
Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!
 
***************
******* *******
******* ********
****** ******
****** ******
******* ********
******* *******
***************


This is the prototype Nova bomb, nine fusion warheads encased in lithium triteride armor. When detonated it compresses its fusionable material to a neutron-star density, boosting the thermonuclear yeild a hundredfold. I am Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb, temporarily in command of the UNSC military base Reach. To the Covenant uglies that might be listening, you have a few seconds to pray to your damned heathen gods. You all have a nice day in hell.
 
TheTARDIS said:
***************
******* *******
******* ********
****** ******
****** ******
******* ********
******* *******
***************


This is the prototype Nova bomb, nine fusion warheads encased in lithium triteride armor. When detonated it compresses its fusionable material to a neutron-star density, boosting the thermonuclear yeild a hundredfold. I am Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb, temporarily in command of the UNSC military base Reach. To the Covenant uglies that might be listening, you have a few seconds to pray to your damned heathen gods. You all have a nice day in hell.


^^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!^^^ Mew?

Does the phrase "going postal" mean anything to you?

Uh... Where the hell is Hydra anyway?
 
Kat said:
=o you sound like a mini Hydra with that special "dang" XD
HIYA LUIS! :D

HIYA KITTEY!!! :):):)
I wish all of you a lot of happiness and joy during these Xmas Holidays! :3
 
Meow!!! Here is the kitty from DARKNESS!!!!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top