- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 11,038
- Occupation
- I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
- RPG Name
- Rikkulesca
why would i lie?Spec said:You're lying! @_@ (deletes Kat's good deed)
HI FFNET! =^.~=
why would i lie?Spec said:You're lying! @_@ (deletes Kat's good deed)
I'm going to see it.TheTARDIS said:HEY! people! hiya!
whos gonna go see Rocky Balboa? I mean...i might, and then get fat on hotdogs.
SQUEEEK!!!
YAY! FFNET!
Spec said:Hello to those who played Final Fantasy today![]()
John Smith said:HI LUIS! *Luis falls*
=o you sound like a mini Hydra with that special "dang" XDLuis said:DANG! I did! XD But it doesn't matter, you know... I'm back to the country XD
Everyone speaks an understandable language!! XD
TheTARDIS said:***************
******* *******
******* ********
****** ******
****** ******
******* ********
******* *******
***************
This is the prototype Nova bomb, nine fusion warheads encased in lithium triteride armor. When detonated it compresses its fusionable material to a neutron-star density, boosting the thermonuclear yeild a hundredfold. I am Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb, temporarily in command of the UNSC military base Reach. To the Covenant uglies that might be listening, you have a few seconds to pray to your damned heathen gods. You all have a nice day in hell.
Kat said:=o you sound like a mini Hydra with that special "dang" XD
HIYA LUIS!![]()