Hott Guys!

One of my favorite ones in the lord of the rings.
 
Boromir's the hottest, without a doubt

boromir22_b.jpg
 
Oh man, I was so mad when he died at the end of the first lord of the rings.
 
empresscrystal said:
Oh man, I was so mad when he died at the end of the first lord of the rings.

And I was xxxxxx suprised when Boromir died at the beginning of the second book of Lord of the Rings. o_0

^^" Very obvious change Peter Jackson made in the film.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they do that a lot in movies.
 
I love him best with his hair like that other than black. Well, sometimes he looks hotter with black hair too.
 
Yeah, he sure is.
 
Wow! He is too hott, with the wet hair.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top