Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #61 One of my favorite ones in the lord of the rings.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 4, 2006 #62 Boromir's the hottest, without a doubt
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #63 Oh man, I was so mad when he died at the end of the first lord of the rings.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 4, 2006 #64 empresscrystal said: Oh man, I was so mad when he died at the end of the first lord of the rings. Click to expand... And I was xxxxxx suprised when Boromir died at the beginning of the second book of Lord of the Rings. o_0 ^^" Very obvious change Peter Jackson made in the film. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2006
empresscrystal said: Oh man, I was so mad when he died at the end of the first lord of the rings. Click to expand... And I was xxxxxx suprised when Boromir died at the beginning of the second book of Lord of the Rings. o_0 ^^" Very obvious change Peter Jackson made in the film.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #65 Yeah, they do that a lot in movies.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2006 #66 man Orlando Bloom is a keeper....
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #67 I love him best with his hair like that other than black. Well, sometimes he looks hotter with black hair too.
I love him best with his hair like that other than black. Well, sometimes he looks hotter with black hair too.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2006 #68 yeah,either way he is hott
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #69 Yeah, he sure is.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2006 #70
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #71 Wow! He is too hott, with the wet hair.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2006 #72 yeah i know tell me about it!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #73 Here is Matt Hardy. http://www.photofile.com/Photos/Photos_Of_The_Day/05_11_11/thumbs/05MattHardy01.jpg
Here is Matt Hardy. http://www.photofile.com/Photos/Photos_Of_The_Day/05_11_11/thumbs/05MattHardy01.jpg
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2006 #74 hmm i guess hes okay looking
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #75 Yeah, he is ok.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2006 #76 but i have deffinatly seen better
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #77 Yeah me too...
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 4, 2006 #78
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #79 Who is he?
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 4, 2006 #80 ^-^ That's Ioan Gruffudd, as Lancelot in the movie King Arthur. ^^