How did you find FFNET.NET?

Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

I got here from a link from a different forum and I am happy I did this forum I waaaaayy better!
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

well, actually.... i haven't checked that many forums about Final Fantasy :D just to know the difference. But i've been here a while, and i think it's going great! ;)
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

I did...so far this one is ahead of the competition though!
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

I was Googling Black Mage images and got a pic. of the Black Mages at the top. Then i thought the site was cool and so joined. By the way FFWA.org is a great, fantastic site except it went down a while ago and just came back on. It needs repair badly :( FFnet.net has better forums though. :D
Try Googling Google :D :D :D It's fun. :D

Also a really random question but does anyone know how pickles are grown. I've never seen a pickle plant and i can't stop thinking about it. :confused:
 
Last edited:
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

Because I wants to know real baaaaad!!! How do you grow pickles???? :confused:
To stay on topic/remind people what the topic is. How did YOU find this wonderful sight FFnet.net?
 
Last edited:
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

Nice place.....lacking activity thought at this current period......
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

FFnet.net could use a boost. Any ideas...
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

there are places for that.....(in which there are many posts......)
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

Sorry. Delete that post. I found FFnet.net by typing in www.FFnet.net too!!! :D :D :D
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

who did so....I just found it randomly in my way.....
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

sage tallah tell me :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top