How did you find FFNET.NET?

Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

Hello, I found this site through a link on GameRenders.
Im loving what I see :D
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

welcome4.jpg

^_^Welcome, everyone!
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

On yahoo, I just typed in final fantasy pics or something. I forgot, mainly because I been looking for ringtones, pics, and all other types of things.
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

i found this site by browsing the web and i stumbeled across the site
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

I don't remember i guess i saw it on another website and everybody knows ff stands for final fantasy.
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

Actually, i was on another forum site, and i saw a big white link under the banner that said "Final Fantasy Forums" so i clicked it and signed up right away =]
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

don't remember how I got here. Maybe I was just searching for games and found this site somehow.
 
Wassup every1

Heya people I am BizarroSephiroth. I hail from FFShrine (if any1 knows about that place) Well glad to be here. Hope I make tons o' friends!
 
Re: Wassup every1

^_____^ Hey Bizarro, and welcome.

And ehm, it's not the same as in FFShrine, that there's a welcome thread for each member, 'cause there is something like this, a general welcome thread. ;)^^ Anyways, glad you made it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top