How did you find FFNET.NET?

lol
truth is I was looking for what use to be ffner.net, wich was ffwa.orgs other site name. So i was looking for ffwa.org, but i rather be here were I am new, and so is everyone else.
 
I was just looking to see whatever happened to (www.ffnet.net). I didn't really expect to go anyway.
 
Same as Spiff entry above me I was needing some FF info and the old website was completely change to a big forum website.
 
I typed in 'FF8 webpage',and got Aimee's page,and it directed me to this site,but now I can't find the site-that is,the Aimee page. :confused:
 
I originally followed a link to this site that Shaggy put in a post on Randomgames and lurked for a while before joining.
 
Zynk said:
Same as Spiff entry above me I was needing some FF info and the old website was completely change to a big forum website.
Yup, i was gonna check to see if this site was still up and it was forums.
 
yeah, I used to use this site like TEN years ago for info on Final Fantsy games, like secrets and side adventures and stuff. Then I came back here cuz i started playing ff8 again, but had trouble getting together the items necessary to summon Doomtrain, and I found this, a discussion board instead. I browsed for a little bit, and I liked it, so I joined.
 
alfaitha said:
yeah, I used to use this site like TEN years ago for info on Final Fantsy games, like secrets and side adventures and stuff. Then I came back here cuz i started playing ff8 again, but had trouble getting together the items necessary to summon Doomtrain, and I found this, a discussion board instead. I browsed for a little bit, and I liked it, so I joined.
Are you all disappointed that the sites has become a forum?
 
actually. its a lot more interesting, since theres something new everyday now. Plus its a lot more fun.
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

Seems like a lot of ppl who posted came here because they were going to check the old FFWA site :) It was genius on your part to get this particular address, Shaggy :p
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

I typed in 'Final Fantasy Forums' on Google,and I found this site.I went on to this site to check this website out,and now here I am,a member of FFNet!
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

Shadowheart said:
Seems like a lot of ppl who posted came here because they were going to check the old FFWA site :) It was genius on your part to get this particular address, Shaggy :p
Well what happend Shadow, is that they let this name expire/didn't renew it. SO I picked it up and started this forum. I hope it does well. Looks like we have alot of users on nowadays. When I get time to put this RPG hack in, we will have alot more.. :)
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

Pretty much the same as coelie. I was looking for help with FFIX when I found it. I am so thankful I did.
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

i love ff so i cruzing all over the internet for enithing abaut ff so i end here.
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

i was just searching for some pics of squall through google when i came here. and i'm glad, i did!
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

I was looking and eating up anything I could find about FFVII advent children. I guess I was looking for something to do for two months until it's release <sigh> I found FFNet.net and immediately became a member. It's what I was born to do :)
 
Re: How did you find FFNET.NET??

I did exact the same thing just as Twilight: (one of the first things i did when i got internet(yeah, i just got internet))

google---------ffnet.net!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top