If Final Fantasy was real......

Kat said:
you guys quit spamming.

I ff was real i would travel to Archades and Meet Larsa and Basch
There you go! =D

I'd go find a knife in the middle of a woods, and kill evil looking birds and get joyous music. And gil from a monster(where'd it get it!?), and possibly an item.

Then I'd run into a super enemy in the woods and think it's a weak monster, and die. Then some awesome music'd play when I died. Then I'd press a telepathic button and do it all over again.

It sounds pretty fun to me.
 
Hydra said:
There you go! =D

I'd go find a knife in the middle of a woods, and kill evil looking birds and get joyous music. And gil from a monster(where'd it get it!?), and possibly an item.

Then I'd run into a super enemy in the woods and think it's a weak monster, and die. Then some awesome music'd play when I died. Then I'd press a telepathic button and do it all over again.

It sounds pretty fun to me.
:D

I FF was real i would um um um be a dark hero and a mysterious person talented with ninja tecnicks and all that good stuff,lol.
 
Kat said:
:D

I FF was real i would um um um be a dark hero and a mysterious person talented with ninja tecnicks and all that good stuff,lol.
I'd turn your Gambit on with Curaja with HP<20%.

Yeah, that's some good action there.

And I'd turn it on ACTIVE.

I know, I'm mad! =D

Then we'd go own Omega Mark XII. =O
 
Hydra said:
I'd turn your Gambit on with Curaja with HP<20%.

Yeah, that's some good action there.

And I'd turn it on ACTIVE.

I know, I'm mad! =D

Then we'd go own Omega Mark XII. =O
Deal! :D

sounds fun ^.^
If FF was real i would go to the Phon Coast for a nice vacation and lay in the nice warm sun.
 
If FF were real, I'd die.

I wouldn't have the charisma to power level for hours and run out of potions.
 
If FF was real, I'd purposely kill party members and heal others for them to like me, so I get a special scene with a party member. =D
 
XD
If FF was real Hydra wouldn't be in my party cuz he might kill me,then my guardians would go after him...
AND I would travel to the Salika Wood and see if i can find some Moogles ^.^
 
If FF was real, I'd be Kat's sworn enemy, then we'd join forces later in the game, because it's cliche. =D
 
reasoniamalive said:
If FF were real I would live my fantasy...roaming the mountains hacking at bad guys and fiends. With ninja sword in hand, elixers in my stash, and the Sun to my back.
Then, that peaceful scene would be interrupted.

By a random battle!

o_O
 
squall leonheart said:
i would create a garden with a leet fighting force of seeds
I wanna join!!!

reasoniamalive said:
Watch it blackstar - that's my uber-kewl smexy feminine cohort.
OOOH be careful Kat you might have to sleep with one eye open if your traveling with him LOL :D


MOD EDIT: blackstar - I know you are new here, but be warned: there is no double posting save for the spamtastic section of the forum. Please use the 'Edit' button to edit your posts in other sections of the forum. Thanks.


BTW: I don't think Kat would have to worry about me too much. I'd probably have more trouble with her! XD!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If FF was real I would use my powers to protect Tessa, forever!
 
blackstar said:
OOOH be careful Kat you might have to sleep with one eye open if your traveling with him LOL :D


MOD EDIT: blackstar - I know you are new here, but be warned: there is no double posting save for the spamtastic section of the forum. Please use the 'Edit' button to edit your posts in other sections of the forum. Thanks.


BTW: I don't think Kat would have to worry about me too much. I'd probably have more trouble with her! XD!
Hey! what do you think i am?! :p
what a guy :rolleyes:

If FF were real i would go to the the Golmore Jungle and find the hidden village of the Viera.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top