If Final Fantasy was real......

If FF was real, I would use pheonix downs on people that deserved it. That way there we be less dead bodies to take care of.
 
...but then the world would be like overpopulated XD
o well
If FF was real we would all be rich 0_0
and and we could go were ever we wanted when ever we wanted =D
i don't think parents would be all that strict either....mine wouldn't ^_^
 
If FF was real I'd use the Sister Ray to settle the score with that punk Marvin the Martin. Dude is always trying to blow up earth!! We'll, I'd blow him up with the that big ol cannon. So there.
 
(Don't get me wrong. I do like the guy-he's a hero and he has other good qualites. But I must make with mocking. He's also a wiener.)

If FF was real I'd sell Gunblades on The Shopping Network.
 
(don't be jealous of his uber awesome hair..lol! just kiddin ^^)

If FF was real i'd be a professional Blitzer,fiend hunter,sphere hunter,actor...all that good stuff ^_^
 
If FF was real I'd take great pleasure in agitating Brother cuz he's very amusing when he gets worked up.
 
YES THATS AWESOME!

If FF was real, instead of playing the games, we could all go on the adventures with the characters instead.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top