If Final Fantasy was real......

Gackt Camui said:
If FF was real why do I have a feeling there would be a lot of pregnant females?


XD>! OMGosh! - new best quote evar!

*still laughing* If FF was real...

Wait?! It's NOT real??? *cries* WTF?!?! Just kill all my dreams why don't you.

*sobs and runs out of the forums.*
 
...I wouldn't have to fuss over day to day crap.

If I needed money - sell some items or whoop-up on some bad guys.
If I needed transportation - fight my way to an airship.
If I needed companionship - fight my way through the world until I either met someone who was stronger than I - or until someone who reflected the same passion I have for life came along and link-up with them.
If I wanted a vacation - fly to a icy area for a randomly-placed hot spring.
If I wanted a pet - find an esper to pwn.
....you pretty much get the idea. ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top