Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Thats nausea inducing. Glad I wasn't eating dinner when I saw it :D.
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Hello everyone. No doubt you've seen me around the forums. My name is John. I've lived in Chicago all my life venturing out of the U.S. only once to Canada. Would really like to travel Europe and Mexico. Anyone know a good bar in Amsterdam? J/K
My hobbies include chess, playing square games, (FFVII is my personal fav) and movies. I work full-time as a EKG technician and part-time as a legal services provider/ID Theft protecter. Otherwise my life's not that interesting <sigh> :)
I've been lurking around the forums and plan on helping this site grow whatever way I can. C everyone around :)
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Better introduce myself here:

"AHEM"

So hi, i'm Avathar, but my regular name's Trent. I'm very much a final fantasy fan, but also for many other anime; and also other fantasy (like Tolkien, Feist, ....). I live in Antwerp, Belgium. my mother is from origin English, and my father (from further lines) from origin French. But i'm just a regular Belgian kid. ;) I got many hobbies: listening an playing music (bassguitar), graffiti, drawing and painting, photography and shortmoviemaking, ... and now i'm following higher education, it's called Graphic Illustration.... illustrating :D

so that's about it. i'll come back once in a while, and i love a great discussion (plus the forum games :rolleyes: ); alright, see ya!
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Hi I'm Squall Leonheart,my real name is Brandon and I'm 11 years old and most likely the youngest person on this forum and also a male my favorite FF is 8.
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Great, you're 11 years old? Well, you've beaten the couple of twelve-year olds in here :D

Welcome aboard, and i think it's great that you've got members here, from 11 to 41 :)
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

WOOHOO what do I win for being the youngest? :p
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

I guess it's my turn....I'm 18 years old and it's good to find this FF sanctuary, I have a tendancy to like battles...
Final Fantasy VIII
 
Last edited:
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Yes welcome we always need for memebers!
Happy postin. :)
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

my name is mark and i so love rpg but ive just died oooooooooo never again
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Welcome......you better train well.....there is a possibility that we'll be having the first Battle Championship in a few days.........
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Well regitration is free, there is a good prize money for first positions, & a tutorial will be posted if the poll gets enough attention.....
 
Last edited:
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Since there seem to be a lot of new members I'd like to say Hi. Welcomsy to FFnet.net. :):):):):):):):):):)
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

slimcloud said:
well good luck

It would be nice to see you since you're in good shape & ready to fight......
 
Last edited:
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I love the Final Fantasy games. FFVII is my favorite game of all time, and Cloud is my favorite character. I identify with him a lot (and with Squall of FFVIII), because I'm very quiet and a lone wolf.

Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone.
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Wow. Someone who likes the old and new FFs and can spell coherent sentences? Talk about a dream come true! Welcome to ffnet!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top