- Joined
- Nov 6, 2004
- Messages
- 677
- Age
- 50
- Location
- Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
- Website
- www.ffnet.net
- RPG Name
- Shaggster
Bryan here. Love FF games, and hope this dite can grow!
Post away!
Post away!
What would you like to see on this site Heavens. Just trying to get more ideas.heavens cloud said:Hello, well I'm new here and I intend to try and post whenever possible to help this place get off the ground
I'm sure I'll have fun here!
Shaggy said:What would you like to see on this site Heavens. Just trying to get more ideas.![]()
There you go..heavens cloud said:don't worry about that! as soon as one persion starts to post at least a few more often come along and post, I'm sure you with have plenty of people in no time! especialy looking at what a nice clean looking forum you have ^_^
just take me for example, I only joined yesterday and because I posted a few times I think it encoraged a few more people to sign up![]()