Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

Hello, well I'm new here and I intend to try and post whenever possible to help this place get off the ground :)
I'm sure I'll have fun here!
 
Shaggy said:
What would you like to see on this site Heavens. Just trying to get more ideas. ;)

Do you mean for the forums or for the website you are building?? I found with forums itis normaly best to start small (as small as possible) with the amount of forums then add more as more people join. I quite like the banner but I think some people might find it a bit simple, maybe make a banner with final fantasy pictures on???also try to think up some rules for the rules section. I hope you think my suggestions so far are not to bad :p

I will try to think of more if you like.
 
Last edited:
I'm FFnut. My name is self-explanatory.

Heh, don't worry, I'm not a serious stiff all the time. I like these forums though - 'cause if you get here early, then you can do a lot more to set up inside jokes. Getting to a forum quick is always a bonus.
 
I agree I love to get to forums early, that way you can help out more to ^_^
welcome here FFnut :)
 
don't worry about that! as soon as one persion starts to post at least a few more often come along and post, I'm sure you with have plenty of people in no time! especialy looking at what a nice clean looking forum you have ^_^

just take me for example, I only joined yesterday and because I posted a few times I think it encoraged a few more people to sign up ;)
 
heavens cloud said:
don't worry about that! as soon as one persion starts to post at least a few more often come along and post, I'm sure you with have plenty of people in no time! especialy looking at what a nice clean looking forum you have ^_^

just take me for example, I only joined yesterday and because I posted a few times I think it encoraged a few more people to sign up ;)
There you go.. ;)

Now all you need is a Avatar.. :)
 
I tried to add my favorite avatar, but I'm not used to this sort of forum, most forums I'm on are invision free ones, but I think I will try again ;)
 
thats what I thought but it has a box checked that won't let me uncheck and I think its stopping me from uploading my avatar :(
 
I was staring to worry I was missing something,lol thanks ;)
these last few posts were a tad spammy, you might want to deleate them sorry!
 
ok then ^_^ try not to let spam in though (spam gets on my nerves for some reasion 0_0). Maybe you should get some staff soon to stop future spam ;)
 
great, should be fun ^_^ I can't wait till this place gets more members and the webbie is up! I hear haveing a website with a forum is the best way to get members in the forum. it should get more members here seeing as there already used to be a front page so the old emembers will come back :)
 
Hi Hi
I'm Chris
Computer Literate and Game adicted

Umm Final Fantasy is part of my blood, well sorta.

umm I like OORPGs (umm multy party story's that are a joint based effort to creat a great story)

I am a decent writer, though i am a horrible speller.

hmm ^^
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top