- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 11,038
- Occupation
- I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
- RPG Name
- Rikkulesca
XDThat's exactly what I thought of, too!
What a freaking coincidence.
Well, they say great minds think alike.
=D
XDThat's exactly what I thought of, too!
What a freaking coincidence.
xDEvery time I read the word 'bonk" in your post I heard a 'bonking' noise in my head.
xD
Totally something you'd hear when Jerry hits Tom on the head, rofl.
XD
Well, they say great minds think alike.
=D
Darkwing Duck.
OMGG.
XD
I think they play Tom and Jerry on Cartoon network, liek super early in the morning.
D:
I was babysitting fer my nephew, thats why I was watching it. ^_^
I watch the year book count down junkk.xD
I watch MTV Hits, and MTV Jams.
Then the Music Choice channels.
Which has like, 50+ genres of music. xD