kat goes to rehab!

Every time I read the word 'bonk" in your post I heard a 'bonking' noise in my head.
xD
Totally something you'd hear when Jerry hits Tom on the head, rofl.
xD

Me too.

Awww.

I loved that show.

Bonkers.

D:
 
I haven't seen it in forever. O_O

Nor have I seen Darkwing Duck.

Zomg.
 
Darkwing Duck.
OMGG.
XD

I think they play Tom and Jerry on Cartoon network, liek super early in the morning.
D:
I was babysitting fer my nephew, thats why I was watching it. ^_^
 
Let's, get, dangerous.

xD

I'll just watch Boomerang later.

It'll come on eventually.
 
Darkwing Duck.
OMGG.
XD

I think they play Tom and Jerry on Cartoon network, liek super early in the morning.
D:
I was babysitting fer my nephew, thats why I was watching it. ^_^

They do.
 
I does have On Demand.

But I just watch anime, and comedy on it.

And the crazy Sundance movies, because they're awesome.

Channel surfing is fun. O.O
 
OR Do what I Do.....Got Bye the Sets Of the Old Cartoons *Has All of darkwing duck on Dvd*
 
The only thing I watch on tv is the music channels.
o_o
And I don't even watch all them cause all MTV plays is rap.
=_=

I likeses Fuse, and,and, VH1, and those other plain music channels with no picture.
XD
They just playyy music and have some fact about the band an stuff.
It's kewl.

^_^
 
xD

I watch MTV Hits, and MTV Jams.

Then the Music Choice channels.

Which has like, 50+ genres of music. xD
 
xD

I watch MTV Hits, and MTV Jams.

Then the Music Choice channels.

Which has like, 50+ genres of music. xD
I watch the year book count down junkk.
Then sit there and make fun of all the old music videos.
xDD

Like the other day, they played Britney Spears and N Sync.
My whole family was making fun of them, rofl.
XD
 
I saw an old 90's video of Britney today.

Then a newer, '08 one.

God.

xD
 
Poor child stars.

The next is gonna be Miley.

She's a prodigy now.

In a decade, she'll be a Mormon with 11 kids, and a deadbeat husband/father.

And Billy won't support her no more.

JUST KNOW I CALLED IT. D:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top