kat goes to rehab!

I'd go all the way and make a topic, just blurting it out.

But that might get me more than an "Infraction".

Lawlll.

'Kay. :3
 
Happy Birthday, Kat
Sorry I'm late
 
Happy Birthday June. One year older...one year closer to adulthood, one more year of havoc to wreak on teh worldz. <3

Not that it stopped her before... And, it the quote should be this...

one less year of havoc to wreak on teh worldz. <3

Also... I hope your birthday was awesome, Kat... Even if I wasn't here to say it.
 
Oh, hell yeah.

When you're eighty, you'll be wreaking destruction on MANKIND.

D:
 
You'll need glasses, and I'll be blind.

But I'll have cane, to hit people with.

Then it turns out I'm not really blind, I just like hitting people with my cane. xD
 
You'll need glasses, and I'll be blind.

But I'll have cane, to hit people with.

Then it turns out I'm not really blind, I just like hitting people with my cane. xD

Quotable evil right there my friend :D
 
i don think i wanna live THAT long! 0_0

Headlines
"G.W.G.W.G.W.G.W. Bush jr. states that an early troop withdrawal from iraq, iran, the two koreas and all the others could give hope for O. Bin laden the twelveth!"
"2 senior citizens terrorize the western district of their retirement castle; cane injuries and flabby hi-5s reported"
"Wally waz finally found!"
 
Last edited:
I don't wanna live to be 80, I know that much.

Just to have a teenage grandchild. To pass my wisdom to. And some shenanigans.

Unless I was strong as an ox, I wouldn't want to be catered to because I COULDN'T do anything. XDD

Psssht.
 
heh, ill be dead too

but not before i spread my clones n seeds (well, >.> unless i get that horrible fate in my sig >.<)

eventually the world will overflow with me (again, unless they all get kicked!) n then..
*keeps ramblin*

looks im the one who needs gettin to rehab >.>``
 
You are
*shoots Leon with a tranq*
 
WHITE PADDING.

SPONGEBOB.

GET THE STRAWSSS.

We need to take all precaution.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top