kat goes to rehab!

I'll probably live past 80.
=/

my gramma is like 83, I think.
And she's the teacher of a dance class.
<3

But, but, If mah husband dies before I do, Imma suicide.
x_x
 
O_O

If my wife dies before I do.

I'm gonna go in a few months anyway.

*QUE FINAL FANTASY X QUOTE*
 
I don't think I'd like to live past 80 either, unless there was something I was alive to do. If I'm all crippled and drooling all over myself and others then there's no way I want to live like that or rely on others to bathe and clothe and feed meh. D= =_=

That's why I don't give the 'suicide doctor' a hard time. = d
 
*looks At John's and Fawkes' conversation*

Yahh.
I wouldn't wanna live like that either.
Especially since, my mom use to be a CNA at a nursing home, and went with her to work a couple times.

Some of those nurses are mean to teh old peoples.
._.;
 
O_O are you ok Fawkes...
 
*looks At John's and Fawkes' conversation*

Yahh.
I wouldn't wanna live like that either.
Especially since, my mom use to be a CNA at a nursing home, and went with her to work a couple times.

Some of those nurses are mean to teh old peoples.
._.;

Right thar.

That's what you agreed. At. To. Whatever.
 
Ooh he got ya there kat
>_> why are you hiding behind me?
O_o I'm kinda scared now.
 
Sure, sure.
...
Naw.

Hydra's words be wisdom.
He be all wise and stuff befo his years.
xD

So, so, technically, I'm agreeing with Hydra, who's words are much different than yours even though you basically, said the same thing.

I winnnn!
^______^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top