kat goes to rehab!

xD

When I watched High School Musical (the first, never went beyond that), I saw her.

And I seriously thought.

She seemed too perfect. Beautiful, nice, full of morals.

And of course, a month later, I can just Google nude pictures of her.

It's sad. D:
 
I knoww, I only watched the first one too.
xD

It is verry sadd.


They be all out there setting bad examples fer those little whipper snappers.
D:
XDD

WHIPPPERRR SNAPPERRRS.
 
I dropped my Smirnoff on the floor, and he dropped what he was drinking.

Was just rofl'ing. ._.

Now I have the urge to just punch whoever is about to eat.

And dance.

xD
 
Gonna show this to all my friends.

Then take them out to eat.

Subway.

xD

*gets ready to take a bite out of a sub*

*PAUNCH*

Omg. :3
 
Yes, it's the new fad.

The old peoples think it's doing drugs.

But nooooooes.

It's doing stupid.

=D
 
w0rdd.

Like a couple of days ago, I went to this party.
And after it was over me and a couple friends were walking around time at like midnight and we decided to wait in one spot fer my mom to get there.
So we all sat down in the middle of the side-walk and started playing patty-cake.
xD

There was 2 guys and 2 girls and we all played patty-cake in a nice little circle.
Every person that drove by looked at us like we were on acid.
XDD

Some even waved!
x]
 
w0rdd.

Like a couple of days ago, I went to this party.
And after it was over me and a couple friends were walking around time at like midnight and we decided to wait in one spot fer my mom to get there.
So we all sat down in the middle of the side-walk and started playing patty-cake.
xD

There was 2 guys and 2 girls and we all played patty-cake in a nice little circle.
Every person that drove by looked at us like we were on acid.
XDD

Some even waved!
x]

That my friend is amazingment and fun in a jar... IN A JAR!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top