Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 1, 2007 #121 *shows Kat an asian, which sends her speeding in KB's direction at the same pace*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2007 #122 ?-doken!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 1, 2007 #123 ^ .....Oops.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2007 #124 O_0 As you look at her.... She kill you! You have been kb'd! Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 1, 2007 #125 This spawn of Satan eats your soul!! Meheheheheheheh...
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2007 #126 I do THIS to "the good doctor"!!! YOU GOONA DIE CLOWN!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 2, 2007 #127 *blasts a fireball at Kb*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 2, 2007 #128 I make you die of laugher by posting this pic of your new Man/Girl (Wow, Haha kinda pretty..well not in a hott way)
I make you die of laugher by posting this pic of your new Man/Girl (Wow, Haha kinda pretty..well not in a hott way)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 3, 2007 #129 .... extremely un-normal. *takes out a Katana and slashes at EC*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #130 I shall have Jaejoong transform into his true vampire self and destoy you.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 3, 2007 #131 no,no,no... i kill you with her QUEEN OF THE Faeries!!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #132 I shall kill you will his cuteness Then their coolness (I'm so sick of these new boy bands...well at least they around my age and older..Ft. Island is so young like around Kat age)
I shall kill you will his cuteness Then their coolness (I'm so sick of these new boy bands...well at least they around my age and older..Ft. Island is so young like around Kat age)
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 3, 2007 #133 I kill you with..........THE POWER OF DANCE!! MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #134 I shall kill you with the powers of both Light & Darkness
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 3, 2007 #135 You can not kill me,for i am dead, of anime! YARRRR!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #136 I shall kill you with this dancing flower of evil
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 3, 2007 #137 I kills ye with me rules of anime! Yarrr...
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #138 I shall have Kratos the God of War (Sim Version) kill you..don't play any attention to Ha Sevin(Sim)
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 3, 2007 #139 BEEP?! i kill you by playing train madness nonstop for 8 days!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #140 I kill you with Skullgreymon