Make a Love letter to any fan You like!

Which One do you think is the Most Cool Girl/Guy Here?


  • Total voters
    9

_XxRikuxX_

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
109
Location
Caralho
Website
www.89.com
Occupation
Trolha lol
Well its pretty simple and easy..just say some beautyful words to any member of this forum like he/she is your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend anyone up for a challenge?? or are you guys all shy??..come on the ladies are waiting lol
 
Hey sorry for using your names..if anyone doesnt agree with the poll i delete it!! its just a joke to see what people think about you..AND the Thread is just to see if there is any one who is capable of saying nice things..and no Cheating on copy poets words kay?!

Lets show this ladys that we deserve being called Gentleman!! ;)
 
so im not a choice in there coz it wouldnt be fair to the other guyz?

this stinks -.-

and who are dappa and oblivion girl?
 
He probably chose the users online at that moment lmao

and... Dragoon Knight? O.O That would be a pleonasm, as Dragoon already means "Dragon Knight"
 
Lets show this ladys that we deserve being called Gentleman!! ;)


how romantic!

he put a tick next his name and empress crystal's :D

try PM'ing her next time mate :p


o'yea nearly forgot!

+1 vote to spec

but no love letters :p

just to spoil the romance (i happen to have a Master's degree in that field :rolleyes:)
 
OY!

Wheres Kb-sama?!

But Any who Id Have To go with Spec Highwind -------- The Dragoon

He is smart....And Dragoon's Are made of win
 
Of course you voted for me, June, you know what would happen to you otherwise, right? (tehehe)

Ok, I'm kidding once again, thanks for the vote Leon, KB, Kat ^^

The poll should be expanded, this isn't fair, I'm not even one of the most active members...
 
Of course you voted for me, June, you know what would happen to you otherwise, right? (tehehe)

Ok, I'm kidding once again, thanks for the vote Leon, KB, Kat ^^

The poll should be expanded, this isn't fair, I'm not even one of the most active members...

<-< >->
 
Of course you voted for me, June, you know what would happen to you otherwise, right? (tehehe)

Ok, I'm kidding once again, thanks for the vote Leon, KB, Kat ^^

The poll should be expanded, this isn't fair, I'm not even one of the most active members...

Yeah but if I was one there she would have voted for me :D
 
looooool *Blushing* yeah thats right and u think i havent done that already??? hahahahaha PM to her xD



hey i cant put every user right?? and besides i dunno what are u lol!
dragoon knight yes i get it wrong sorry xD
 
Can you believe it that I can't sp33k 1337 anym0ar? O.O

I just can't remember most of the techniques xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top