Well its pretty simple and easy..just say some beautyful words to any member of this forum like he/she is your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend anyone up for a challenge?? or are you guys all shy??..come on the ladies are waiting lol
Lets show this ladys that we deserve being called Gentleman!!![]()
+1 vote to spec
but no love letters![]()
???
u really want a love letter from a guy ur same gender? 0.0!
Of course you voted for me, June, you know what would happen to you otherwise, right? (tehehe)
Ok, I'm kidding once again, thanks for the vote Leon, KB, Kat ^^
The poll should be expanded, this isn't fair, I'm not even one of the most active members...
Of course you voted for me, June, you know what would happen to you otherwise, right? (tehehe)
Ok, I'm kidding once again, thanks for the vote Leon, KB, Kat ^^
The poll should be expanded, this isn't fair, I'm not even one of the most active members...
*Looks around shyly*
...but, umm...
0.0
You taught me 1337! =P
j00 b3 t3h 1337 734<!-!3r
C=