Midnight Hour?

Will you be in the line with others dressed like Squall?

  • What? No, I will be there at midnight, but thats all.

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Actually its a Yuna costume, complete with staff.

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, I can wait.

    Votes: 2 28.6%

  • Total voters
    7
Well if they're all take place at the same time, then they might answer questions from the other games. Like if Agito had a major event in it, then the effects of it might be in the other ones. Something like that
 
i am 100% agreeing with you there!! X was mostly soft's work. then the merge happened and enix put their name on it
 
Did any of you guys get this message from JakieE?

Holy crap dude...I just had to tell someone, everyone's talking about this! U know how ffxiv is still in the beta - guess what. It was leaked. The donwload serials everything!!!

Right now the clean version is up on:

I'm downloading right now. SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sounds like a bot to me. But I did go to the website and it does look legitimate. But they seemed to have a picture from FFXII which I don't know how got mistaken for FFXIV.

I might download it, but I'm not sure just yet.

EDIT: Link removed as it may contain viruses
 
Last edited:
I got that same message from Fox. They haven't signed in since then, but that is the exact message I got from Fox. They're either bots, or it's someone really desperate for that link to be seen, I'll ban them all for a few days, see if anything happens.
 
Okay I just found out its a bot sending this message to any FF related site. And it may contain viruses if you open it so DON'T OPEN IT!!

I'm gonna virus scan my computer and hope it's not infected.

Infact I'm gonna delete the PM with it in it and take the link out of the post. Just so know one could possibly get a virus.
 
Last edited:
Well I'm registered at the Dissidia Forums and I got sent the same message. Others got it as well and said not to open it. I did a google search on it and I think I saw another 2 FF related sites with something to do with it so think the bot is sending messages to all FF sites.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top