Midnight Hour?

Will you be in the line with others dressed like Squall?

  • What? No, I will be there at midnight, but thats all.

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Actually its a Yuna costume, complete with staff.

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, I can wait.

    Votes: 2 28.6%

  • Total voters
    7
haha, microsoft stuff everything up!! U know the idea of microsoft was made from 4 ppl (including bill gates) but he was the one that tried to implicate it...now look at it
 
i would do that before they stop making them...i cant see that day bieng THAT far away?? maybe a year? 2 at the utmost
 
Anyway, I'll probably still be in line at midnight for XIII, since that was the topic of this thread. lol Even since I can't play it, I'll still purchase a copy and dust it off when I get a PS3, I wanna read the manual and everything, it's always entertaining.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top