Most annoying Area in FF8

definitely when the ragnarok crashes and u are stuck in that desert... oh the desert i wandered around for 3 months... finally i explored the ragnarok 1 day then i went in to a room... all the sudden (ground rumbles) im flying? lol that desert was sooo annoying.
 
Yawn!
I gues that the most annoying place was Island Closest to Haven....Boy do I hate those Six eyed green planst :mad: I never beated one :(((((((((
 
Marlboros? Or Ochus? Well, they're both pretty annoying.

Yes, a level 100 Ruby Dragon is very dangerous. Of course, if you're appropriately Junctioned, of course nothing is dangerous. But to the unprepared, they will hurt you.

Like when I tried getting Bahamut the first time and couldn't answer his questions properly...
 
Me too but it did good for the training :D
PS:I think there were Marlboros with that annoying gas!!!!
 
Why were they annoying? Granted, Martel (or whatever the mayor's name is) is a bit unnerving with his pacifism, but I found the music there very peaceful and fitting of the towns they were.

And you can steal an Adamantine from that robot that follows you there, if I recall.
 
Annoying isn't really the word, but it's for me two of the more dull places throughout the world. =/ They just didn't appeal to me that much.
 
Da Chink said:
Elemental resistances=me absorbing everything :-/
Um, Breath is a physical attack, you defend against it with Vit. If your Vitality is low, it will wipe out your entire party. If you're a noob at junctioning a high level Ruby Dragon will almost certainly let you watch the Game Over screen. You need like 150+ or so to survive it if I remember correctly.. no problem if you've played a couple of times (or god forbid, using a FAQ!) though.
 
Dobe was the Mayor of FH.

i found deepsea research (part 2) most annoying. Don't really have much problem with it now, but back that first time, I hated it. Balamb Town where you're screwing around, trying to get to Fujin and Raijin, that's annoy because even when you're good it slows you down.
 
Harken said:
Yawn!
I gues that the most annoying place was Island Closest to Haven....Boy do I hate those Six eyed green planst :mad: I never beated one :(((((((((

i hate place especially the marlboros
 
I don't think there were any annoying places rather than HARD!
 
i don't like esthar, why i don't know, maybe cause there is nothing happening:(
 
mmmmmm i agree with the esthar thing. its kinda to.....colourful........it looks like inside of a bucket of paint.....i hated it. so boring and i often being sooo bored of the place got lost and had no clue where i was which looking back was stupid....hehehe but still. OH the lunatic pandora wasnt tht fun either......i didnt get lost but i was like 9 when i first played it and it was freakin me out with the music and the creepy atmosphere.....but i listen to the track now.......kinda ironic huh??
 
The most annoying place is certainly Esthar's desert in which you have to find the crash site where the Card Queen and Piet are waiting. I can't find them :mad:
 
Come on already with the whinning it has intresting monsters (Toramas which stood up to fight physically while fought with magic when sitting down, how many of you made effective damage throught a turtapod's shell when it deffended,how about the iron giant in tears point, or the challenge of the defeating malborors while having an intact status!!!!come on already guys!!!)
 
ok if i wanted to fight those enemys i go to other areas (eg island closest to hell/heaven which are way more fun:D or even in the place where u fight ultima weapon u can find iron gaints there.) and the whole turapod thing..............plz at tht stage in the game theres practically no enemys tht can harm me enuf. even marlboros are no fun anymore (status def junction X4 made tht easier, sleep, break, confuse and holy and then drain on staus atk) even if i get blind and beserk on selphie and squall they have 255% hit so they always hit and beserk with auto-haste equipt? every hit i get health back.....there was no stopping me :D the only thing i havnt really tried was omega weapon without holy war or invincible moon. ive tried a few times but it takes AGES. u have to use the defend command and stuff and then full life with double and curaga with treble and all these systematic tatics and stuff. another thign i spose would be just atking.....no limits or anything.....use of magic of course and gfs but no limit breaks. hmmmmmmmm.............
 
turtapods were just annoying all by themselves. using a meltdown usually helps to break down the defenses but I did hate using that caliber magic for something so 'easy'
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top