New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

I do...

...randomness. ^_^ x3

That about sums it up. 0_0! Wow...co-own? What an honor! <3 Thanks Kat.

0_0! Wait...this means I has more responsibilities. >< On second thought...

*tosses other set of keys to the bar to Doctor* Here ya go! =D
 
I do...

...randomness. ^_^ x3

That about sums it up. 0_0! Wow...co-own? What an honor! <3 Thanks Kat.

0_0! Wait...this means I has more responsibilities. >< On second thought...

*tosses other set of keys to the bar to Doctor* Here ya go! =D

Damn..<<;

Thanks. But I don't know how to make drinks...I only know how to order them. <<
 
*looks at Kb*
Wtf r u doin'?

G00D Question! o.o

I do...
...randomness. ^_^ x3

G00D Answer! O.O


i think we got immune to poison after all those drinks he gave us..... :rolleyes:

still that didnt explain when our skins was startin to turn green -.-

les jus sit n watch what he's up to wit teh old bar, it'll probably be a long story n won't have any meaning by the time he'll be done.....

but to us, it still beats doin nothin :p
 
aha.

*gets out a can of Bud Light*


*sticks some popcorn in the microwave*


.....


*popcorns done*


*plops down on the couch with beer and popcorn and watches Kb out the window*
 
Damn..<<;

Thanks. But I don't know how to make drinks...I only know how to order them. <<

Thats ok none of the rest of us do either, we just sort of pour random drinks into a glass, add some motor oil and cleaning detergent here and there. No one knows the difference :D
 
we don't know the difference? 0.0

oh well >.>
(so much for the magic juice)

*falls on couch next to kat*

u gotz tv in ur bar? 0.0
 
Of course. ^____^

*pushes a button on the wall*

*the wall opens and a plasma screen tv appears*


*stares at Blackstar*

No of ya'll are gonna be drinkin nothing that ain't drinkable.
xD
Means, no motor oil, detergent, poison, or cleaning solution.

O__O"
 
*Kicks Jake in t3h head

"Welcome" ^_^

*Wrestles Kat for the remote and promptly loses* -_-"


*goes to bar and starts mixing drinx...guess I'm one-a the only peeps here who knows how...so I might as well co-own and teach you whipper-snappers a thing or two.*


XD Damn I feel old now.
 
*Kicks Jake in t3h head

"Welcome" ^_^

*Wrestles Kat for the remote and promptly loses* -_-"


*goes to bar and starts mixing drinx...guess I'm one-a the only peeps here who knows how...so I might as well co-own and teach you whipper-snappers a thing or two.*


XD Damn I feel old now.
LOLS.
XDDDD


I hate that word, but it makes me laugh like crazy.
xD

oh geezth..


*sits on the remote so no one can get it*

*pokes Hydra in the eyeball*
This is MY bar, nao.
o__o
 
O_X

At least am not a Cyclops.

^-^

I can has second hand position?

:[
 
*stands there holding motor oil and cleaning detergent*
Great now what the hell am I going to do with all this stuff...
*stares out the window at KB*
 
*goes to the back to see the sweatshop*

*comes back out*

I don't see why.

xD
 
Well, John is the only one here with outer country experiences, I think.

JOHN. TO EVERYWHERE.

=D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top