New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

I can has double loev?!

Come onn.

Where is the loev?

Teh lov?

Teh luv?

D:

Awwwws.

John has good intentions.

We just aren't phased by racism, lolyay.
 
j00 had a moderator stick before to beat people wif.

O.O

But lol, subject drop.

Hai.
 
can i haz cheeseburger? 0.0

wit xtra cheese, onnions, tomato, ledus, ketchup, mustard

*gasp*

n a cola wit xtra ice n bubbles n straws!


edit: if u don have all that ican settle for a happy meal :p
 
Last edited:
lolcatfunnypicturevaluepb1.jpg
 
mmmm

haven't eaten a good meal in days!

haven't eaten in days actually! 0.0

*refills his drink while no one's lookin*
 
*reappears randomly with empty motor oil and detergent bottles*
Umm KB you might want to go check out your bar I think I may have caused some damage getting rid of this stuff, (I think I might have let the zombies loose)
 
O.O

Everyone.

Grab your boomstick.

*puts arm in shirt, and gets a chainsaw*

I'll use my chainsaw hand to lay down some law.

O:
 
*reappears randomly with empty motor oil and detergent bottles*
Umm KB you might want to go check out your bar I think I may have caused some damage getting rid of this stuff, (I think I might have let the zombies loose)

....Zombies you Say? *Turns around* "UMMMGHHHAJJJ......BRAINSSSS"

...."Motherf-" *Zombies SWARM kb*
 
OH GEEZTH.

EVERYONE RUN FER YER LIFES.
O__O

TEH ZOMBIES ARE FINNA GET CHUUU!


*runs in back of the bar and runs back out wearing a Cat Woman suit*

LETS GET THEMS, JAKE.

XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top