New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

I'm using this oneeee!
<3


picture A:
SANY0621_phixr.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ahh yes Rupert....Hmmmhmhmmhm....WAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHEHHEHHHEHAHAAHAH!!

Say Hello To CYRupert HEHEEHHEH! *Gives Dr A drink*
 
Ahh yes Rupert....Hmmmhmhmmhm....WAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHEHHEHHHEHAHAAHAH!!

Say Hello To CYRupert HEHEEHHEH! *Gives Dr A drink*

O.O#

at least PRETEND to drink alcohool before u go drunk-actin on us like that 0.0!!


katz!

i say awesomnezz to firsta pic, wit u lookin @ the sky n da hair next to teh cyan eyes n everythin
jus wowz! :)

edit:
to blackstar:
if u like metal + if u like one winged angel
= u're gonna LOVE this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICHB25yW1CA&feature=related

do urself a favour n listen to it entirely if u havent done it before :p
 
Last edited:
O.O#

at least PRETEND to drink alcohol before u go drunk-actin on us like that 0.0!!


katz!

i say awesomnezz to firsta pic, wit u lookin @ the sky n da hair next to teh cyan eyes n everythin
jus wowz! :)

edit:
to blackstar:
if u like metal + if u like one winged angel
= u're gonna LOVE this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICHB25yW1CA&feature=related

do urself a favour n listen to it entirely if u havent done it before :p
Kayy.
That's the one I'll use then.
:]

*looks at Blackstar*
You gonna be O.K.?
xD
 
No KB! You're cut-off from pouring drinks for a while...Yur still serving up the poison x3

Until Kat gets back, Imma give em out.

*Gives Doctor a slippery nipple*

Here; have you ever had one 'a these? = d They're yummy.
 
I'm here!
*Hustles in the bar door with arms full of groceries, soaking wet from the rain*

We were running outta mixes and we needed more cups, cause someone broke all the purdy glass ones.
.__.

*looks at the mouse*

I got some mouse traps, too.
>>
 
*picks up Rupert* Cool!
oh and Leon I don't just like metal, I pretty well live and breath metal :)
And yes I am content with the song choice
and yes that version of One Wing Angel is really good.
Also I wanna drink!!!! Whatever Kat thinks is good.
 
wow, kat! you have your own bar now
awesome.

i'll have some Jack Daniel's . thank you ^_^

Yah, yah I have one now.
It's awesome.
=D

*slides a bottle of Jack Daniel's across to Bonesplitter*

*slides a margarita to Blackstar*

Have any of you guys seen the movie 'The Eye'?
Excellent movie.
I recommend it highly.
o__o

*sips a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade*
 
*picks up Rupert* Cool!
oh and Leon I don't just like metal, I pretty well live and breath metal :)

coolio
nao post an evil pic mr metal man! :)

OUR bar...I think...

it's time u accept it n get used to to bein served teh viper venom like everyone else 0.0

for an overlord thingy..... u really worked hard in that bar :D

n....

don destroy the old one
meeez gonna reopen it n rent its rooms ^.^

nao, i wanna a magic juice :p
 
*looks at Leon*
Magic Juice?

or Jesus Juice?
roflmao. xD


*pats Kb on the shoulder*
I own the bar now, but you can help yourself to anything.
Since you use to own the old one and all...you just can't serve people here.
If I'm not here, John is the one who serves the drinks.
He can Co-own.
^_^
 
coolio
nao post an evil pic mr metal man! :)



it's time u accept it n get used to to bein served teh viper venom like everyone else 0.0

for an overlord thingy..... u really worked hard in that bar :D

n....

don destroy the old one
meeez gonna reopen it n rent its rooms ^.^

nao, i wanna a magic juice :p

destroy the old one? No No My Firend I'll Be come A Big Star For All of us To See! *Rolls Up Old JukeBox*
 
jesus juice? 0.0```

nononono ^.^"

jus makeme a mohito n cast fire on it :p

n i want a straw please ^_^


to kb: now y r ur words worryin me? 0.0
 
thanks for the drink kat.

i cant wait for The Happening to come out this weekend
hey blackstar, wanna go see it?
 
(in response to bonesplitter)
Sure man *sips drink* this thing is really good
oh shit...where did the wombat go O_o and Rupert is gone as well.
If the lights go out use the closest person to you as a shield.
 
jesus juice? 0.0```

nononono ^.^"

jus makeme a mohito n cast fire on it :p

n i want a straw please ^_^


to kb: now y r ur words worryin me? 0.0

xD

Sure, sure.
*fixes Leon's drink sticks a straw in it*

*slides it across the counter.*


thanks for the drink kat.

i cant wait for The Happening to come out this weekend
hey blackstar, wanna go see it?


You're welcome.
=D



*looks at Kb*

Wtf r u doin'?
 
*looks at Kat*
Do we ever know what KB's doing?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top