New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

We should have a Horror thread.

Creepy pasta, scary .gifs.

O_O;

Users be warned when entering topics.

.gif images only allowed as attachments.

It'd be so fun. O:
 
We should have a Horror thread.

Creepy pasta, scary .gifs.

O_O;

Users be warned when entering topics.

.gif images only allowed as attachments.

It'd be so fun. O:

And a Fun Pic One?

That DOES sound like A Good Idea
 
*walks in bar and notices KB wearin a pot 4 a helmet*

umm....ok?? kinda random

*sits down at bar*

looks very interestin, where do i sign up?
 
>>;

Jesus, I'm gone for a couple days and people are wanting to smoke pot in my bar?!
Get outtt.
xD

*grabs the baggy outta Jake's hand, throws it out the window*

*watches Kb run from Leon*

o_o"

*locks the kitchen so Kb can't get in*

I'm already tired.

.____.
 
*does victory dance...victory musicks play* =3

I had a deposition today for a car accident I had back in '05. It went very well (thank God!) Now I need a drink! *orders Pomegranate Martini* = O 'Hold the pot please!' X3
 
Don't smoke too much pot guys. You're brain will turn into mush and you'll end up poor on the streets.

Poverty_Rangers_by_JonnyStarwind.jpg


D= NUUU! NOT TOMMY!
 
NOOO, TOMMYYY. D:

His silk brown hair.

I'm sure someone will pick him up.

I can does work, Juneee.

j00 just rest. And make sure there's no more kush anywhere. xD
 
In honor of Tommy, the best Power Ranger there ever was:
MMPR1_Tommy_Morph.jpg
Tommy_morph_2.jpg
Tommy_morph.jpg
Tommy_morph2.jpg
Tommy_dino_morph.jpg


...now he's poor and Power Rangers will never be the same.

powerrangers-1.jpg


....K. I wants a drinkies now. =D
 
*walks in and find blackstar sleepying under the counter*
wow...what happend here. * takes goofy and stupid pictures of blackstar*
haha awesome.

hey, kat. i'll have a beer.
 
n a blueberry flavored blackberry colored strawberry juice,


with a berry on top :p
 
*Gets Bonesplitter his drink.l

*runs over and gets Leon his drink.

*skips over to Kb and gets his drink for him.


*_*


*plops down on the couch and turns on the TV*

Heey guy That 70's Show is on.
x]

<3
 
*Gets Bonesplitter his drink.l

*runs over and gets Leon his drink.

*skips over to Kb and gets his drink for him.


*_*


*plops down on the couch and turns on the TV*

Heey guy That 70's Show is on.
x]

<3


Oh Cool *Watches With* And Thank you ^-^
 
heard it's a good show ^.^

but i never saw it myself 0.0```

*eats a berry*

u plop down a lot, each time i'm more tempted to pull that couch from behind u :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top