- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
Yarrrr.
Famileh, famileh, weeeeee are oneeee.
Famileh, famileh, weeeeee are oneeee.
Are we gonna sing the 'I love you' song?
...i think i need another drink... *_*
Sing It i'll Blow Up The bar
I'll sing it.
You'd get blamed for blowing up Kat's Bar.
We'd all win.
Except for you, you'd get fussed out maybe. D:
Oh noes.
o.o
*blows up the bar*
YARRRR.
Har har.
*uses Full Life on it*
Let's blame someone for it. D:
And now you know the secret of life
O_O
....well I'm sure there's someone out there with a fetish who likes those kinds of attributes.... o.osecret of life. xD
And I'm a 9 foot tall, green, duck footed, uglie, with webbed feet.
*turns off the tv and turns the stereo on*