New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

Dear lord.

:0

......

*takes out boom box, holds it over head, presses the Play button*

..

'Cause it's a Thrillerrrr.

Thriller nighttt.
 
thriller.jpg
 
Lols.

Kitty knows it's close to midnight.

And he tries to meow.

But he's paralyzed.

'Cause it's a THRILLAAAAA.
 
Lol I herd u liek..

Lol wut.

O:

*fixes up some drinks, for a bit later*

Whooo?
 
Sweet!

*Sees that Kat and KB aren't here to cook and makes himself a chef*

No junk food on tonight's menu. We're going to have a nice dinner. *bakes a pot roast and garlic mashed potatoes and a green bean casserole.*
 
=O

Oh lawd.

@_@

*puts a Stick'Um on the counter*

Garnet for Bar Chef.
 
yay! I'm also an:

Sauté Chef - Responsible for all sautéed items and their sauce. This is usually the highest position of all the stations.

Fish Chef - Prepares fish dishes and often does all fish butchering as well as appropriate sauces. This station may be combined with the saucier position.


Roast Chef - Prepares roasted and braised meats and their appropriate sauce.

Grill Chef - Prepares all grilled foods, this position may be combined with the rotisseur.

Fry Chef - Prepares all fried items, position may be combined with the rotisseur position.

Vegetable Chef - Prepares hot appetizers and often prepares the soups, vegetables, pastas and starches. In a full brigade system a potager would prepare soups and a legumier would prepare vegetables.

Roundsman - Also referred to as a swing cook, fills in as needed on station in kitchen.

Pantry Chef -They are responsible for preparing cold foods, including salads, cold appetizers, pâtés and other charcuterie items.

Butcher- Butchers meats, poultry and sometimes fish. May also be responsible for breading meats and fish.

Pastry Chef - Prepare baked goods, pastries and desserts. In larger establishments, the pastry chef often supervises a separate team in their own kitchen or separate shop.

....=D Who wants Apple Pies for dessert?
 
*looks at the music competition*


*grabs a stereo and blares the volume*

"Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch me Crank It
Watch me Roll
Watch me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You..."

*does the soulja boy dance*

o.o"
 
O_O

Crank Dat Spidermann.

Nao youaaaa.

They need to combine new and old age dances.

Fo shizzy.
 
sittin in 8th period, thought I was in trouble!
BING! Called me on the loud speaker, on the double!
I stepped in the office like “yes miss. Maclarson”
shes like “girl ran out of my lip gloss and...
Write down where you get yours from?
cuz I must admit that bubble gum, is poppin! she ain’t frontin!

and uh...I be lovin it, I be, I be lovin it
and uh...I be usin it, I be, I be usin it
and uh...I be rubbin it, I be, I be rubbin it
on my lips, my lips uh...my lip gloss

what you know bout me, what cha, what cha know bout me

I said my lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss be poppin!
I’m standing at my locker, and all the boys keep stoppin!

=X
 
She lieks the way you do it.

Plz don't stop the, plz don't stop the.

o.o;

TAKE A BOWWW.

Etc.

xD

Am like pleasure spiked wif pain.

And musik is mah aeroplane.

It's mah aeroplaennnn.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top