New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

I love that song!
supahsoakah.jpg
 
Haha.

I lol'd.

New and exciting. [to me]

xD

Lolworthy day.

Goodnight.
 
Night! *closes up kitchen, takes a shot of Tequila and goes to bed*
 
*moves around feet*

Perfect, perfect, gooood.

My DDR game doesn't motivate me. It doesn't tell me good job or anything. Just an endless line of arrows, music, and video. O:
 
My brother's best fran always said, 'Don't drink and drive. Smoke and fly!"

xD

*gets self a can of Bud Light*

Dang we're running low.
o_o

*grabs keys and goes to the store*
 
*moves around feet*

Perfect, perfect, gooood.

My DDR game doesn't motivate me. It doesn't tell me good job or anything. Just an endless line of arrows, music, and video. O:

O_O What DDR Is It?


*Plays Legend Of MAX*

Go look It Up on utube
 
this post will make me one post above leon yay!

Haaarrrrrrr

u should've killed me when u had the chance, betcha didn expect ill ever post again did j00

but now im back, back to AAAHHHH i'll jus shuddup >.>

point being: u can't beat a loudmouth liek me :p

i alwayz come on top in the end ;)
 
Last edited:
wha..? :??


!


u dirty gutterminded freak

*chases phoenix with a giant axe*

GET BACK HERE












I PROMISE I WON'T HURT YOU












I JUST WANNA "AXE" U SOMETHING
 
He wants to AXE you something.

I dunno about you.

But I don't wanna be AXE'D anything. D:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top