New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

I'll sing it.

You'd get blamed for blowing up Kat's Bar.

We'd all win.

Except for you, you'd get fussed out maybe. D:

Oh noes.
 
He won't get the chance to blow it up. I shall defend it like a champion of love and justice!

*Hits KB with a Moon Spiral Heart Attack*
 
o.o

*blows up the bar*

YARRRR.

Har har.

*uses Full Life on it*

Let's blame someone for it. D:
 
secret of life. xD
And I'm a 9 foot tall, green, duck footed, uglie, with webbed feet.

*turns off the tv and turns the stereo on*
....well I'm sure there's someone out there with a fetish who likes those kinds of attributes.... o.o

anywho...

*Listen's to the stereo and does the moonwalk*
 
It's bout to get.

Funky (funky)

Clap, clap clap, clap 'ya hands!

Clap, clap clap, clap 'ya hands.

[Now I'd like to throw out a lil' disclaimer for all you grooooove thangs out there. Never do the Cha Cha in a moving automobile. More importantly, a bus. You may bump into someone, possibly with clevage, and get hit in the face.

But, let's get back to getting]

Funky, funky.

RIGHT FOOT, LEFT STOMP.

*donk*

Charlie Brown!

Do do. :3
 
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge!

39.gif


Bounce bounce, Ms. New Booty! D=
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top