New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

The first thing I eat is my breakfast.
The second thing I eat is a snack.
The third thing I eat is a snack.
The fourth thing I eat is a snack.
The fifth thing I eat is a snack.

....

I eat a lot.
:]
 
No I'm not, I don't like you and I want to be alone.

bleh, he's just grouchy coz portugal lost to germany in EURO 2008

u ever heard of the concept "transfering pain"? 0.0

it's when u got a pain, but then r hurt somewhere else by a bigger pain, u get distracted from the first one and dont feel it

soz....


>.>



<.<


i can clubz j00 on teh head? ^.^ (maybe it'll make u forget anyway :p)
 
aww <.>

i never get a break
 
0.0````

._.

*clubs fawkes on the head with a barbarian wooden club*

he asked for it n i needed to do that, cool :D!
 
*buyz fawkes a drink.. and a band-aid to cover the lump that outgrew his head -.-" *

i promise to just laugh @ ur next joke ^.^"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top