New Signature Size Limit.

I've been browsing around lately, and I've seen that quite a few regulars here have had images in their signatures which are at least 15 or more pixels over the height limit. While I don't think text is too much of a problem (though, as I always remind everyone, setting it to the lowest text size is best), I don't want to have to except anyone from following the rules. This is just a reminder for anyone here to try and resize their banners to at 130 pixels or below, as I don't feel like leaving messages in more than seven peoples' signatures. :P
 
i just wanna check with someone here......i no its 130 pixels hieght and the length of the post but just how many words is tht??? how many characters??? i wouldnt like to change much in mine (i was planning to soon to get rid of tht really annoying red bit lol) but some people just use pics and others just txt......i think if someone wnts a pic then the pixel bit would count but with txt characters rather than pixels...surely pics take more bandwidth so would be better to restrict the size of those??
 
I apologize for this question as it may have been covered at some point or another, but my signature's dimensions are 468 x 120. As well, in my profile I mention the game company I am trying to develop, and is my signature's contents acceptable or do I need a non-relating signature?
 
>.< still thing it should be larger but that's just me. I want to show off my pretty work...*sighandtapsforfigerstogether*
 
130 pixels in height. Unlimited width as long as it doesn't break the tables. You have plenty of room. We could be even more restrictive and limit the filesize of the image but that's unlimited too (a forum I go to has a 50kb limit).
 
dats gotta suk...i had a really kool siggy, and im sorry, but i didnt know bout this thread b4 and what 130 megapixels was...my mate made it 4 me so he didnt know bout the restrictions...i no i shuldnt argue and stuff, but i think that maybe it shuld be raised to 150 mega pixels, coz it limits us so much...and its only 20 mega pixels...anyway, its just an idea
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top