New Smilie Spam

Arkacia

Paladin
Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
805
Age
62
Location
Australia
Website
cresmoon.com
Occupation
Cat Wrangler
RPG Name
Sasami
I've figured out how to upload new smilies to the forum, even without being site owner :p.

There are 5 new ones as I type this, but I'll be adding others in dribs and drabs over the coming weeks, months, years ;whis
 
Last edited:
Almost forgot to show off the smilies....

;ang ;ble ;a02 ;a04 ;whis ;a05 ;a01 ;a03 ;a06

Edit: Just adding a few more.
 
Last edited:
OMG! I love the smilies ^^

;a03 ;a03 ;a03 Have you seen a guy with spiky hair carrying a long sword?

;a05 ;a05 ;a05 ;a05 PJEAR TEH BLM!!!
 
Yay!!! I was just about to post a topic requesting more smilie, now I don't have to. I love the new ones.
 
Like thissun? =O

bunny.gif
 
Ok, Zero, I can take a hint :p.

Kitty smilie is in, and we have catagories now. Found a heap of FF related ones, so have given them their own catagory. Am adding more smilies now, so more catagories will probably be added later on. Watch the smilie space :D.

;kit ;bee ;bad ;a7 ;clo ;cac ;qui ;zid ;vin
 
Oh, brother. What have I started :p.

It is going to be impossible to keep up with you lot :D.

If you guys and girls have fav smilies, put them here, and I'll add them........eventually.

I can't find any Squall, Quistis (or however it is spelled) or Cait Sith smilies, and we do have members who really like those characters. If anyone knows of any, please yell.
 
Arkacia said:
It is going to be impossible to keep up with you lot .:D

Quoted for truth. XD

Oh, and the Mario one and one other one I'll find later'll be the ones I want the most. =P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top