New Smilie Spam

;ang is my fav smilie ever. I've liked it since the first time I saw a similar version on another forum.

;a04 and ;whis are another two I have added to just about every forum I've ever set up and use a lot. There are a few other favs, but I've not added them here yet. Will get in and add some more new smilies over the next couple of days.
 
Some more?

You're spoiling us!

But it'd be nice if you didn't stop though. =D
 
;cat ;fis ;cow ;dra ;but ;dog ;ham ;chs ;hac ;cau ;bea ;beer ;hel ;spa ;eat ;gir ;l33 ;mua ;lol ;eew ;lub ;spm ;pat ;oop ;doh ;new ;not ;roc ;wec ;brn ;auf ;frf ;caf ;nzf ;ukf ;usf ;sew ;anl ;gra ;hal ;fih ;evg ;def ;dev ;unc


The latest new additions. Added a few more cat smilies for Zero.
 
;anl :eek: ;chs (sweet the cheshire cat) ;cat cool cat ;dra and articuno
 
z0mgomgomgomgomg.

I think I soiled my mental pants with excitement.

;beer ;beer ;beer ;beer ;l33 ;l33 ;l33 ;l33 ;pat
 
wonderful i just love this one ;cau
 
Last edited:
=0 Hey!! Where's the one with the Spanish flag??? ;ang

XD ;lol
 
Cloud's kinda tiny for squall!
;hel;clo ;squ;mua

N lookat vincent and raijin lol! :D
;doh;vin ;lau;rof
 
kong_mario.gif
mario.gif

Mario.gif



Mario smilies just own.
 
Luis said:
=0 Hey!! Where's the one with the Spanish flag??? ;ang

XD ;lol

I was fully expecting members from nations not represented by added flags to say something. Will go look for some others one day, unless someone else wants to beat me to it ;):).
 
WHY THIS IS A DOWNRIGHT OUTRAGE! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE WORLD? IS JUSTICE A SHAME NOW?
I DEMAND IMMEDIATELY......meh who m i kidin? I would've never used it anyway :p
but i look good when i'm angry :D
 
meh im good... checkout this ff party i had!

Performers: ;gar ;eik ;vil<<<myself

;cac ;ama ;qui ;ste ;viv <<<Dance contestors
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top