When I was small I picked up the name Lemon because all the other children said I was sour and bossy.
reasoniamalive said:Would it be... sum?
Zeromus_X said:-Zeromus_X
-Neo_Zeromus_X
-Zeromus
-Zero
-Z_X
-ZX
-Zex
-Zexy
-Neo
-Erik
-Erik the Cleric
reasoniamalive said:^ ^ I can ONLY speculate where you got some of those Avathar!![]()
Best.Movie.Evar.Avathar said:Team America: World Police.
Kat said:@Avathar nice picture ^.^
Hum... and you do look like Jesus Christ, with that hair... and that beard... xDAvathar said:- JC
I'm from Belgium.
Stereotypes?
: Jean Claude Van Damme.
Therefore, I was quite an easy target on this irc chatbox for being called Jean Claude - JC, but then again: the Irishman who calls me that, I call him Seamus (or lucky charms! O: ).
Spec said:Hum... and you do look like Jesus Christ, with that hair... and that beard... xD
John Smith said:Maybe because you're brilliant?![]()
Kat said:
another nickname i have is Bubble...
i like that one tho! ^.^
my dad calls me that- he says its cuz i have a bubbly personality![]()